Proteins in this localisation are known in Plasmodium falciparum, Plasmodium vivax.
This specific localisation comes under the apical umbrella.
There may also be proteins excluded from this location, i.e. not rhoptry bulb
Also known as rhoptry body.
View all proteins localised in Plasmodium falciparum.
- PFC0110w (CLAG 3.1, RhopH1 3.1, Clag3.1) cytoadherence linked asexual protein 3.2
- PFE0080c (RAP2) rhoptry-associated protein 2
- PF14_0102 (RAP-1 p86, RAP-1 p82, RAP-1 p67, RAP1, RAP-1) rhoptry-associated protein 1
- PFD1145c (Rh5, RH5) reticulocyte binding protein homologue 5
- MAL7P1.208 (RAMA p60, RAMA) rhoptry-associated membrane antigen
- PFL2505c (RON3) conserved Plasmodium protein, unknown function
View all proteins localised in Plasmodium vivax.