Proteins in this localisation are known in Plasmodium falciparum, Plasmodium yoelii, Plasmodium vivax, Plasmodium cynomolgi.
This specific localisation comes under the apical umbrella.
There may also be proteins excluded from this location, i.e. not merozoite surface
Also known as around merozoite surface.
View all proteins localised in Plasmodium falciparum.
- PF10_0281 (MTRAP) merozoite TRAP-like protein
- PFE0395c (Pf38) 6-cysteine protein
- PF10_0344 (GLURP) glutamate-rich protein
- PFB0300c (MSP-2, Ag513) merozoite surface protein 2
- PF10_0352 (H103, MSP3.6) merozoite surface protein
- PF13_0085 (UBC13) serine/threonine protein kinase
- PFI1475w (MSP1, MSP-1, msp1 unprocessed, msp1, Msp-1 19, MSP1 19) merozoite surface protein 1
- PF10_0348 (DBLMSP, MSP3.7, H103) duffy binding-like merozoite surface protein
- PF10_0345 (MSP3.1, MSP3) merozoite surface protein 3
- PF10_0346 (MSP-6 36, MSP3.2, MSP6) merozoite surface protein 6
- PF10_0347 (MSP3.3, H101) merozoite surface protein
- PF10_0350 (MSP3.4) probable protein, unknown function
- PF10_0355 (MSP3.8) merozoite surface protein
- PF11_0166 conserved Plasmodium protein, unknown function
- PFC0355c conserved Plasmodium protein, unknown function
- PF13_0338 (Pf92) cysteine-rich surface protein
- PF14_0201 (Pf113) surface protein, Pf113
- PFI0880c (GAP50, SAP) glideosome-associated protein 50,secreted acid phosphatase
Also known as merozoite membrane.
View all proteins localised in Plasmodium yoelii.
- PY06415 (pAg-2) merozoite surface protein precursor
- PY05977 (MAEBL) erythrocyte binding protein
View all proteins localised in Plasmodium vivax.
- PVX_123575 (TRAMP) thrombospondin-related protein 3 precursor, putative
View all proteins localised in Plasmodium cynomolgi.
- PCU25743 (MSP1) gi|1163895|gb|U25743.1|PCU25743 Plasmodium cynomolgi merozoite surface protein 1 (MSP1) gene, partial cds