Proteins in this localisation are known in Plasmodium falciparum, Plasmodium berghei, Plasmodium chabaudi.
This specific localisation comes under the exported umbrella.
There may also be proteins excluded from this location, i.e. not maurer's cleft
Also known as maurer's clefts, mc, membranous structures in red blood cell.
View all proteins localised in Plasmodium falciparum.
- PFE0065w (SBP1, SBP) skeleton-binding protein 1
- MAL13P1.413 (MAHRP-1, MAHRP1, MAHRP) membrane associated histidine-rich protein
- PFI1735c (REX1) ring-exported protein 1
- PFL1960w (EMP1) erythrocyte membrane protein 1, PfEMP1
- PFI1740c-a (REX2) ring-exported protein 2
- PFC0525c (GSK-3) glycogen synthase kinase 3
- PF11_0506 (Pf332) antigen 332, DBL-like protein
- PFL1420w (MIF) macrophage migration inhibitory factor
- PFI0050c (RIFIN) rifin
- PF11_0224 (exp-1, EXP1, EXP-1) circumsporozoite-related antigen
- PF11_0302 (PV-1) parasitophorous vacuolar protein 1
- PFE0285c (SUMO) small ubiquitin-related modifier, putative
- PFD1165w (FIKK4.1) serine/threonine protein kinase, FIKK family
- PFI0105c (FIKK9.3) serine/threonine protein kinase, FIKK family
- PFI0120c (FIKK9.6) serine/threonine protein kinase, FIKK family
- PFB0106c Plasmodium exported protein, unknown function
- MAL7P1.172 Plasmodium exported protein (PHISTc), unknown function
- PFI0550w (CRMP1) cysteine repeat modular protein 1
- MAL7P1.92 (CRMP2) cysteine repeat modular protein 2
- PF10_0023 (J23) Plasmodium exported protein (hyp16), unknown function
- PFE0060w (E60) parasite-infected erythrocyte surface protein
- PF10_0323 (ETRAMP10.2, J323) early transcribed membrane protein 10.2
- PFA0680c (A680) Pfmc-2TM Maurer's cleft two transmembrane protein
- MAL7P1.91 (FEST) exported serine/threonine protein kinase
- PF10_0395 (STEVOR) stevor
- PFB0100c (KAHRP, HRP1) knob-associated histidine-rich protein
- PFB0095c (EMP3) erythrocyte membrane protein 3
- PF08_0036 (Sec23) Pfsec23
View all proteins localised in Plasmodium berghei.
View all proteins localised in Plasmodium chabaudi.