Proteins in this localisation are known in Plasmodium falciparum, Plasmodium berghei, Plasmodium vivax, Toxoplasma gondii, Babesia bovis, Cryptosporidium parvum, Eimeria tenella.
This specific localisation comes under the cytoplasm umbrella.
There may also be proteins excluded from this location, i.e. not intracellular
Also known as cell, in parasite, intracellular bright spots, parasite.
View all proteins localised in Plasmodium falciparum.
- PFC0110w (CLAG 3.1, RhopH1 3.1, Clag3.1) cytoadherence linked asexual protein 3.2
- PF11_0224 (exp-1, EXP1, EXP-1) circumsporozoite-related antigen
- PFD0305c (Vacuolar ATP H+ Synthase subunit b) vacuolar ATP synthase subunit b
- PF14_0541 (VP1, V-type H(+)-translocating pyrophosphatase) V-type H( )-translocating pyrophosphatase, putative
- PF11_0225 (GCN20) ABC transporter GCN20
- PFL1385c (ABRA, MSP9, MSP-9) merozoite surface protein 9
- PF14_0622 (K2) potassium channel protein
- PF10_0159 (GBP130) glycophorin binding protein
- PFA0110w (RESA) ring-infected erythrocyte surface antigen
- PFI0100c (FIKK9.2) serine/threonine protein kinase, FIKK family
- PF13_0090 ADP-ribosylation factor, putative
- PFD0255w (mag-1) ag-1 blood stage membrane protein homologue
- MAL13P1.56 (A-M1) M1-family alanyl aminopeptidase
View all proteins localised in Plasmodium berghei.
View all proteins localised in Plasmodium vivax.
- PVX_111175 (Pvs25, Pvs28) ookinete surface protein Pvs25
Also known as growing bud of daughter cell.
View all proteins localised in Toxoplasma gondii.
- TGME49_110440 (MORN1) phosphatidylinositol-4-phosphate 5-kinase, putative
View all proteins localised in Babesia bovis.
View all proteins localised in Cryptosporidium parvum.
- cgd6_2330 (p30) hypothetical protein with signal peptide
View all proteins localised in Eimeria tenella.
- GQ463153 (GFAT) gi|258562383|gb|GQ463153.1| Eimeria tenella glucosamine: fructose-6-phosphate aminotransferase mRNA, partial cds