Proteins in this localisation are known in Plasmodium falciparum, Plasmodium berghei, Plasmodium vivax.
This specific localisation comes under the food vacuole umbrella.
There may also be proteins excluded from this location, i.e. not food vacuole
Also known as food vacuole foci, fv.
View all proteins localised in Plasmodium falciparum.
- MAL7P1.27 (CRT) chloroquine resistance transporter
- PF14_0076 (FAF-2, aspartic hemoglobinase I, PMI, PM1, Plasmepsin I, PM I) plasmepsin I
- PF14_0077 (PM II, PM2, PMII, Plasmepsin II) plasmepsin II
- PF14_0078 (HAP) plasmepsin III,histo-aspartic protease
- PF14_0075 (PM IV, PM4) plasmepsin IV
- PF11_0165 (Falcipain-2, FP2) cysteine proteinase falcipain 2a
- PF13_0322 (FLN) falcilysin
- PFD0310w (Pfs16) sexual stage-specific protein precursor
- PFL0795c (mdv-1, peg3, mdv1, Mdv-1, Peg3) male development gene 1
- MAL13P1.56 (A-M1) M1-family alanyl aminopeptidase
- PF14_0517 (APP) aminopeptidase P
- PF11_0162 (Falcipain-3, FP3) cysteine proteinase falcipain 3
- PF13_0065 (Vacuolar ATP H+ Synthase subunit a) vacuolar ATP synthase subunit a
- PFD0305c (Vacuolar ATP H+ Synthase subunit b) vacuolar ATP synthase subunit b
- PF14_0574 (FCP) conserved Plasmodium protein, unknown function
- PFE0120c (MSP-8) merozoite surface protein 8,ring-stage membrane protein 1
- PFI1475w (MSP1, MSP-1, msp1 unprocessed, msp1, Msp-1 19, MSP1 19) merozoite surface protein 1
- PF11_0174 (DPAP1) cathepsin C, homolog,dipeptidyl peptidase 1
- PF11_0139 (PRL, EP) protein tyrosine phosphatase
- PFB0100c (KAHRP, HRP1) knob-associated histidine-rich protein
- PF13_0218 (MDR5) ABC transporter (MDR family), putative
- PFI0880c (GAP50, SAP) glideosome-associated protein 50,secreted acid phosphatase
- PFE0765w (PI3K) phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase
- PF13_0229 (IRPa) aconitase
Also known as fv, lysosome.
View all proteins localised in Plasmodium berghei.
Also known as lysosome.
View all proteins localised in Plasmodium vivax.