Erythrocyte plasma membrane
Proteins in this localisation are known in Plasmodium falciparum.
This specific localisation comes under the exported umbrella.
There may also be proteins excluded from this location, i.e. not erythrocyte plasma membrane
Also known as erythrocyte membrane, erythrocyte surface, host cell membrane, rbc membrane, rbcm, red blood cell surface, red cell membrane, surface of the erythrocyte.
View all proteins localised in Plasmodium falciparum.
- PFD1160w (SURFIN4.2, Surf4.2) surface-associated interspersed gene 4.2, (SURFIN4.2)
- PFD0305c (Vacuolar ATP H+ Synthase subunit b) vacuolar ATP synthase subunit b
- PFB0095c (EMP3) erythrocyte membrane protein 3
- PFB0100c (KAHRP, HRP1) knob-associated histidine-rich protein
- PFA0410w (ARP) conserved Plasmodium protein, unknown function
- PFE0040c (MESA, EMP2) mature parasite-infected erythrocyte surface antigen,erythrocyte membrane protein 2
- PFA0110w (RESA) ring-infected erythrocyte surface antigen
- PFL1315w (K1, pfkch1) potassium channel protein
- PF11_0465 (DYN1) dynamin-like protein
- PFL1620w (AARP1) asparagine and aspartate rich protein 1
- PFL1960w (EMP1) erythrocyte membrane protein 1, PfEMP1
- PFL0040c (FIKK12) serine/threonine protein kinase, FIKK family
- MAL7P1.91 (FEST) exported serine/threonine protein kinase
- PFI0265c (RhopH3, Rhop-3) high molecular weight rhoptry protein 3
- PFI0240c (CuP-ATPase) Cu2 -transporting ATPase, putative