Proteins in this localisation are known in Plasmodium falciparum.
This specific localisation comes under the exported umbrella.
There may also be proteins excluded from this location, i.e. not erythrocyte cytosol
Also known as host erythrocyte cytosol, rbc cytosol, red blood cell cytosol.
View all proteins localised in Plasmodium falciparum.
- PFD1160w (SURFIN4.2, Surf4.2) surface-associated interspersed gene 4.2, (SURFIN4.2)
- PF14_0622 (K2) potassium channel protein
- PFA0110w (RESA) ring-infected erythrocyte surface antigen
- PFI1780w Plasmodium exported protein (PHISTc), unknown function
- PFE0055c (PFE55) heat shock protein 40, type II
- PFI1755c (REX3, Rex3) ring-exported protein 3
- PF14_0016 (SEP14) early transcribed membrane protein 14.1
- PF11_0040 (SEP11.1) early transcribed membrane protein 11.2
- PFD1120c (ETRAMP4, SEP4, Etramp 4, Etramp4) early transcribed membrane protein 4
- PF14_0607 conserved Plasmodium membrane protein, unknown function
- PFA0210c conserved Plasmodium protein, unknown function
- PFL0600w conserved Plasmodium protein, unknown function
- PFD0495c (EVP1) conserved Plasmodium protein, unknown function
- PFC0435w parasite-infected erythrocyte surface protein
- PFB0100c (KAHRP, HRP1) knob-associated histidine-rich protein
- PF10_0343 (S-antigen) S-antigen