Proteins in this localisation are known in Plasmodium falciparum, Babesia bovis.
This specific localisation comes under the exported umbrella.
There may also be proteins excluded from this location, i.e. not erythrocyte cytoplasm
Also known as cytoplasm of host infected erythrocyte, erythrocyte cytoplasm punctate, erythrocyte cytosol, host cell cytoplasm, infected erythrocyte, irbc, rbc, rbc cytoplasm, rbc surface.
View all proteins localised in Plasmodium falciparum.
- MAL7P1.231 (HRPII, hrp2, pfhrp2, hrpII) histidine-rich protein II
- PFL1960w (EMP1) erythrocyte membrane protein 1, PfEMP1
- PFI1740c-a (REX2) ring-exported protein 2
- PFI1755c (REX3, Rex3) ring-exported protein 3
- PFI1760w (REX4) ring-exported protein 4
- PFC0890w (Sec22) SNARE protein
- PFB0095c (EMP3) erythrocyte membrane protein 3
- PFA0410w (ARP) conserved Plasmodium protein, unknown function
- PF11_0225 (GCN20) ABC transporter GCN20
- PFE0040c (MESA, EMP2) mature parasite-infected erythrocyte surface antigen,erythrocyte membrane protein 2
- PF11_0162 (Falcipain-3, FP3) cysteine proteinase falcipain 3
- PF14_0744 (g14.744) Plasmodium exported protein, unknown function
- PF10_0159 (GBP130) glycophorin binding protein
- PFB0100c (KAHRP, HRP1) knob-associated histidine-rich protein
- PF10_0395 (STEVOR) stevor
- PFL0040c (FIKK12) serine/threonine protein kinase, FIKK family
- PFA0110w (RESA) ring-infected erythrocyte surface antigen
- PFB0106c Plasmodium exported protein, unknown function
- PF14_0758 Plasmodium exported protein (hyp17), unknown function
- PF14_0748 (g14.748) Plasmodium exported protein (PHISTa), unknown function
- PFC0140c (NSF) N-ethylmaleimide sensitive fusion protein, putative
- PFA0330w (AARP2) small ribosomal subunit assembling AARP2 protein
- PFA0670c (GEXP10) Plasmodium exported protein (hyp8), unknown function
Also known as infected rbc, rbc.
View all proteins localised in Babesia bovis.