Specifically localised during 'oocyst'
Proteins expressed during this time are known in
Plasmodium falciparum, Plasmodium berghei, Toxoplasma gondii, Cryptosporidium parvum, Eimeria tenella.
This specific developmental stage comes under the oocyst umbrella.
- cgd6_2090 (COWP-190, COWP, COWP1) CpCOWP1, oocyst wall protein with type I and type II cysteine-rich repeats
- cgd6_200 (COWP8) oocyst wall protein 8
- cgd6_4970 (n60, Cpn60, Hsp60) Hsp60; GroEL-like chaperone (ATpase), predicted mitochondrial
- cgd4_2330 (CP12) hypothetical protein
- cgd6_1080 (gp40/15, gp15, gp-15, GP15, GP40, gp40) conserved hypothetical protein
- cgd7_4020 (GP900, gp900) cryptopsoridial mucin, large thr stretch, signal peptide sequence
- AY566297 (ENR) gi|50295339|gb|AY566297.1| Eimeria tenella enoyl-acyl carrier reductase (ENR) mRNA, complete cds