Specifically localised during 'extracellular sporozoite'
Proteins expressed during this time are known in
Plasmodium berghei, Cryptosporidium parvum, Eimeria tenella.
This specific developmental stage comes under the sporozoite umbrella.
- PBANKA_145950 (MTIP) myosin A tail domain interacting protein MTIP, putative
Also known as excysted sporozoite, excysted sporozoites, free sporozoite.
- cgd6_1080 (gp40/15, gp15, gp-15, GP15, GP40, gp40) conserved hypothetical protein
- cgd6_4970 (n60, Cpn60, Hsp60) Hsp60; GroEL-like chaperone (ATpase), predicted mitochondrial
- cgd7_1730 (a135) CpCCp1/Cpa135
- cgd7_4020 (GP900, gp900) cryptopsoridial mucin, large thr stretch, signal peptide sequence
- cgd6_2090 (COWP-190, COWP, COWP1) CpCOWP1, oocyst wall protein with type I and type II cysteine-rich repeats
Also known as isolated extracellular sporozoite.
- AJ245536 (MIC5) gi|5708121|emb|AJ245536.1| Eimeria tenella mRNA for microneme protein 5 (mic-5 gene)
- AJ586531 (SAG1) gi|38602660|emb|AJ586531.2| Eimeria tenella mRNA for surface antigen 1 (sag1 gene)
- AJ586543 (SAG13) gi|37699787|emb|AJ586543.1| Eimeria tenella mRNA for surface antigen 13 (sag13 gene)