Specifically localised during 'early schizont'
Proteins expressed during this time are known in
Plasmodium falciparum, Plasmodium yoelii, Plasmodium berghei.
This specific developmental stage comes under the schizont umbrella.
Also known as early schizogony, immature schizont, immature schizonts, intact schizont, young schizont.
- PFD0100c (surf4.1) surface-associated interspersed gene 4.1, (SURFIN4.1)
- PFD1160w (SURFIN4.2, Surf4.2) surface-associated interspersed gene 4.2, (SURFIN4.2)
- PF11_0165 (Falcipain-2, FP2) cysteine proteinase falcipain 2a
- PF11_0162 (Falcipain-3, FP3) cysteine proteinase falcipain 3
- PF11_0225 (GCN20) ABC transporter GCN20
- PFE0395c (Pf38) 6-cysteine protein
- PFF0615c (Pf12) 6-cysteine protein
- PF13_0197 (p22, MSP7) merozoite surface protein 7 precursor
- PFL1090w (GAP45) glideosome-associated protein 45
- PF10_0395 (STEVOR) stevor
- PFB0815w (CDPK1) calcium dependent protein kinase 1
- MAL7P1.27 (CRT) chloroquine resistance transporter
- PFB0385w (ACP) acyl carrier protein
- PF10_0348 (DBLMSP, MSP3.7, H103) duffy binding-like merozoite surface protein
- MAL13P1.130 (GAPM1) glideosome associated protein with multiple membrane spans 1
- PFA0590w (MRP, MRP1) ABC transporter, (CT family), putative
- PFL1410c (MRP2) ABC transporter, (CT family)
- PFF0200c (SIP2) transcription factor with AP2 domain(s), putative,SPE2-interacting protein
- PFL1005c (HP1, H1) heterochromatin protein 1
- PF10_0141 (mrk) MO15-related protein kinase
- PFC0310c (ClpP) ATP-dependent Clp protease proteolytic subunit
- PF10_0343 (S-antigen) S-antigen
- PFB0100c (KAHRP, HRP1) knob-associated histidine-rich protein
- PFI0265c (RhopH3, Rhop-3) high molecular weight rhoptry protein 3
Also known as immature schizont.
- PY05977 (MAEBL) erythrocyte binding protein
- PY05748 (MSP-1, MSP1) merozoite surface protein 1 precursor